- 23:28 Changeset [1646:f2273a0e1ea9] by
- defaultUse `pytest.raises` for exception checks ticket: 98
- 23:11 Changeset [1643:de4ce0c5b7ed] by
- defaultIgnore `.cache` directory
- 23:09 Changeset [1645:a04dd0813cc9] by
- defaultChange `assert...` methods to `assert` statements ticket: 98
- 21:30 Changeset [1644:1bfbb2e5d2e8] by
- defaultUse `pytest` as test runner for `make test` Reasons: - The implementation for the `test` target gets more compact. - The test output gets also more compact. - `pytest` is more widely used than it was. Nowadays many Python developers have `pytest` installed. - The `tox_test` target already implicitly requires `pytest`. ticket: 98
- 21:02 Changeset [1642:dc8d763c21c5] by
- defaultAdd `M2Crypto` The Python 2 tests need it. Don't rely on `M2Crypto` from outside the virtual environment.
- 18:48 Changeset [1641:29ca006a3381] by
- defaultAllow alternative exception test in `test_error_message_reuse` If one of the `socket` functions is called from `ftplib` with a host string of the form `localhost:21`, this results in a `gaierror`. It seems the error string for this exception has changed at some point. Change the unit test so that it works with both the old and the new exception string.
- 07:04 Changeset [1640:1fda2565e609] by
- defaultREADME.md edited online with Bitbucket
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.