- 12:50 Changeset [1500:f430087c23c1] by
- defaultIgnore coverage report files.
- 12:48 Changeset [1499:f8ac6ddfcc1c] by
- defaultAdded `coverage` target.
- 12:24 Changeset [1498:25a5b264907c] by
- defaultAdded `from __future__ import unicode_literals`.
- 12:15 Changeset [1497:a3fac26bf149] by
- defaultFixed/updated `.PHONY` targets.
- 12:13 Changeset [1496:93300e42354f] by
- defaultAdded new target `find_missing_unicode_literals` to find files in `ftputil` and `test` that don't have `from __future__ import unicode_literals`. Renamed target `tox-test` to `tox_test`.
- 12:06 Changeset [1495:b2b2297fba51] by
- defaultFor the `py27` environment, install M2Crypto as additional requirement. The installation of M2Crypto from PyPI required me to install `swig` and `openssl-devel` on Fedora.
- 12:04 Changeset [1494:30df847fea39] by
- defaultAdded unit tests for `session_factory` helper. Most tests are done with a mock class, but there's also a test in `test_real_ftp.py` that will use `M2Crypto.ftpslib.FTP_TLS` to check if the workaround in the `Session` class in `ftputil.session.session_factory` works. Note that since M2Crypto isn't available for Python 3, the real FTP test is skipped for Python 3. (This requires the `unittest2` module or here the `unittest` in Python 2.7 and 3.3.)
- 12:01 Changeset [1493:c92c1acc42c2] by
- defaultAdded `from __future__ import unicode_literals`.
- 11:59 Changeset [1492:c9a1598aba17] by
- defaultAdded `__all__`.
- 10:30 Changeset [1491:1fa8877022e1] by
- defaultUpload package to PyPI, don't just register. Uploading has (at least) advantages: - People can get the package if the ftputil website has problems. - I get download statistics.
- 10:27 Changeset [1490:ca12f324b30b] by
- defaultMoved `session.py` from `sandbox` to `ftputil`. I plan to include this in the next release.
- 10:20 Changeset [1489:0500f24778e2] by
- defaultAdded Makefile target `tox-test`.
- 11:38 Changeset [1488:6feef85c45b2] by
- defaultSupport debug level when creating session factories.
- 11:22 Changeset [1487:4a0098ea7ecb] by
- defaultDocument the anticipated session base classes.
- 11:17 Changeset [1486:f70b18e91500] by
- defaultAdded "universal" "session factory factory". The new module `session.py` defines a function `session_factory` to create a session factory (class) according to the keyword arguments passed to the function. Example: my_session_factory = session_factory( base_class=M2Crypto.ftpslib.FTP_TLS, use_passive_mode=True, encrypt_data_channel=True) with ftputil.FTPHost(host, user, password, session_factory=my_session_factory) as host:
- 23:54 Ticket #78 (Error when using ftputil with M2Crypto) closed by
- fixed: The attached m2crypto_session.py contains a session factory class as a …
- 23:47 Changeset [1485:20df4fdbedc9] by
- defaultM2Crypto session factory as workaround for ticket #78.
- 23:47 Changeset [1484:a675c0a0157a] by
- defaultMake it possible to import modules from the `sandbox` directory.
- 23:17 Ticket #77 (`UnicodeDecodeError` when server sends non-ASCII error messages) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in [0079a3a8be44].
- 23:16 Changeset [1483:0079a3a8be44] by
- defaultAvoid `UnicodeDecodeError` for non-ASCII server messages. See ticket #77. The test simulates the server error by raising an `ftplib.error_perm` directly.
- 19:38 Ticket #74 (Implement `StatResult` as a named tuple) closed by
- 19:20 Ticket #75 (Add support for Pickle) closed by
- wontfix: Resolution "wontfix" makes more sense than "fixed" because I won't add …
- 19:16 Ticket #75 (Add support for Pickle) reopened by
- 19:15 Ticket #75 (Add support for Pickle) closed by
- fixed: Changeset [600fb1c435a9] now deliberately refuses to pickle FTPHost and …
- 19:13 Changeset [1482:600fb1c435a9] by
- defaultDeliberately don't support pickling for `FTPHost` and `FTPFile`. Problems with pickling (from ticket #75): - To re-connect from the pickle file, you'd need the username and password, and I would understand if someone was mad at me if I didn't just use their password in memory but also wrote it to a file. ;-) - The pickle file might be unpickled in a completely different environment. It might not be possible to connect to the host from there. - The state of the FTP server might have changed between pickling and unpickling. For example, your last current directory might no longer exist. Of course, this can also happen during a session, but the more time passes between two logins (before pickling and when unpickling), the more likely a change on the remote side is. - It gets much more complicated if there are open remote files when the FTPHost instance should be pickled.
- 18:38 Ticket #76 (Error message related to OS) closed by
- 18:30 Changeset [1481:6e82349a3a14] by
- defaultUse original exception message in `FTPError` (ticket #76). If we create an `FTPError` instance based on a previously raised `ftplib` or `socket` exception, take the string representation of this original exception as the string representation of the new `FTPError` exception. The `*args` passed to `FTPError` aren't necessarily enough to guarantee this. At least for some socket exceptions, `args` is a tuple of an integer and a string and using only `args` to form the exception message keeps only the integer.
- 15:09 Changeset [1480:9d44889174f4] by
- defaultUse `TestCase.fail()` instead of `TestCase.assertTrue(False)`.
- 13:44 Ticket #78 (Error when using ftputil with M2Crypto) created by
- [http://lists.sschwarzer.net/pipermail/ftputil/2014q2/000390.html Reported …
- 13:31 Ticket #77 (`UnicodeDecodeError` when server sends non-ASCII error messages) created by
- [http://lists.sschwarzer.net/pipermail/ftputil/2014q2/000396.html reported …
- 01:39 Ticket #76 (Error message related to OS) created by
- […] The following code worked on a different version of ubuntu […]
- 20:58 Ticket #75 (Add support for Pickle) created by
- Attached to ticket find slight code revision to support pickling of the …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.