- 14:16 Changeset [909:6efd15417150] by
- defaultRemoved obsolete `localcopy` target. This was once needed to copy the distribution file to a local www directory from which it would later be uploaded to my private website. This was before ftputil got its own website where the distribution download is handled completely different now.
- 14:11 Changeset [908:827cf34a8cf6] by
- defaultAdded `cleanorig` target to remove files left behind by `hg revert`.
- 12:04 Changeset [907:2326b0881180] by
- defaultAdded XXX comment on `reset` method.
- 11:49 MailingList edited by
- Mentioned archive and search function at Gmane. (diff)
- 10:57 Ticket #52 (Main FTPHost session times out while downloading a large file) created by
- If an upload or download is started whose duration exceeds the timeout …
- 22:57 Changeset [906:97a404840d1f] by
- defaultAllow tests to be executed in subdirectory `test`.
- 22:42 Changeset [905:ae67396588a4] by
- defaultRenamed mock library to get rid of leading underscore.
- 22:28 Changeset [904:3020210874f5] by
- defaultMoved mock FTP stuff into test directory.
- 22:14 Changeset [903:aecd87cac282] by
- defaultMoved tests into subdirectory.
- 22:08 Changeset [902:c53434dae47d] by
- defaultConsider Debian subdirectories.
- 11:47 Changeset [901:30117454bae3] by
- defaultReplaced patch to reflect changes `setup.py` since ftputil 2.4.2.
- 10:57 Changeset [900:6dbd16e82b2e] by
- defaultAdded patches and source/format file by Chris Silva.
- 10:46 Changeset [899:0ab21328ee0b] by
- defaultAdded `compat` file as recommended by Chris Silva.
- 22:18 Changeset [898:ac9deb53d85c] by
- defaultAdded XXX comment on link addresses contained in the download page.
- 22:17 Changeset [897:2cd9310306d1] by
- defaultAdded the "virtual filesystem" remark to the description. This is also contained in the `setup.py` file.
- 22:15 Changeset [896:48000fd0e6f3] by
- defaultChanged documentation path to `doc/ftputil`. If package maintainers for BSD/Linux distributions need a different path, they should accordingly patch `setup.py` for packaging.
- 22:10 Changeset [895:9b83e45a0fa7] by
- defaultRemoved bogus line from end of file.
- 22:09 Changeset [894:0fb29f6679ea] by
- defaultApplied some changes from Chris Silva's package files.
- 21:37 Changeset [893:2860d99e23e2] by
- defaultDebian watch file by Chris Silva.
- 13:22 Changeset [892:4651e714221f] by
- defaultIgnore more Debian-specific files and `dist` directory contents.
- 13:16 Changeset [891:214bfa2fdf80] by
- defaultAdded `debian/ftputil-*` and comments.
- 13:12 Changeset [890:777a915c8edc] by
- defaultUse one more informative comment.
- 13:16 Changeset [889:8099ce8f7e62] by
- defaultFormat comments according to PEP 8 and improve some of them. The notation recommended in PEP 8 makes sense because it's easier to add more information to an already existing comment. I noticed myself that some of my comments were in fact sentences joined with semicolons. Using sentences usually is easier to read.
- 08:10 Changeset [888:9ef33ceff744] by
- defaultUse a `docs` file as suggested by Chris Silva.
- 20:50 Changeset [887:983975cc5ce2] by
- defaultRemoved handling of "with test" as test files aren't included anymore. I used to need special handling of the file `_test_with_statement` which gave an error during installation for Python versions before 2.5. As the test files aren't included in the distribution file anymore, I removed the extra code.
- 20:27 Changeset [886:50e62f7588b7] by
- defaultChanged max. year to 2010.
- 20:26 Changeset [885:e1089787793b] by
- defaultChanged documentation path as advised by Chris Silva (Debian).
- 14:51 Changeset [884:886bbc6eec76] by
- defaultftputil >= 2.5 requires Python >= 2.4.
- 14:51 Changeset [883:bb69f050f315] by
- defaultCall lintian with `--info` option to get more useful information.
- 14:30 Changeset [882:ef33312c206a] by
- defaultftputil >= 1.5 requires Python >= 2.4.
- 14:20 Changeset [881:9ed0953ba538] by
- defaultChanged file names in `debdist` target; pattern seems to have changed.
- 14:18 Changeset [880:2967dc7b477e] by
- defaultChanged release so that Debian package gets the right name. It's a bit unfortunate that the changelog file is used to derive the name of the package. The version number in the package should come from a single obvious source.
- 23:51 Changeset [879:970603a0e29f] by
- defaultRemoved import of setuptools because it broke the use of the MANIFEST. For more, see http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1129180/how-can-i-make-setuptools-ignore-subversion-inventory
- 23:33 Changeset [878:ca198c4bfc06] by
- defaultFile `dirs` doesn't seem to be used anymore.
- 21:13 IssueTracker edited by
- 21:12 SourceCode edited by
- Included repository info. (diff)
- 21:03 MailingList edited by
- 21:01 WikiStart edited by
- 21:00 WikiStart edited by
- 20:57 MailingList edited by
- 20:49 IssueTracker edited by
- 20:47 SourceRepository edited by
- 22:53 SourceCode created by
- 16:48 IssueTracker edited by
- Use inline style for page outline. (diff)
- 09:28 IssueTracker edited by
- Minor changes. (diff)
- 23:11 IssueTracker edited by
- Explicitly talk about enhancements and checking tickets. Provide links … (diff)
- 18:19 Changeset [877:ca06daa965b8] by
- defaultMentioned where the login data is taken from at the moment.
- 18:14 Ticket #50 (Possible to remove 30 lines of copyright from top of every file?) closed by
- fixed: Finished in changeset .
- 18:12 Ticket #47 (makefile has python 2.4 hardcoded, should default to system python) closed by
- fixed: Since changeset [bf6c26a5a1fe] the test for Python 2.4 is only run if the …
- 18:05 Ticket #49 (Drop 2.3 support, make 2.5 for Python 2.5 +) closed by
- wontfix: The topic was …
- 15:02 Ticket #51 (_FTPFile.close() blocks after reading only a part of a file) closed by
- fixed: I committed a fix for the 150 status code in changeset [4f4a4541b97a] and …
- 14:57 Changeset [876:dc80d10de7eb] by
- defaultAdded timeout logic for servers which don't send a response for incomplete transfers. See ticket #51.
- 14:56 Changeset [875:30884edad2ee] by
- defaultAdd empty lines according to PEP 8.
- 13:50 Changeset [874:4a9fa6aea435] by
- defaultConsider multiline-responses from server in `_FTPFile.close`.
- 13:49 Changeset [873:4f4a4541b97a] by
- defaultHandle status code 150 for an incomplete transfer (see ticket #51).
- 12:39 Changeset [872:6ee82a8d62dd] by
- defaultSupport for more file type characters. TODO: support "S" (for user and group), "t" and "T" (see `ls` manpage).
- 12:32 Changeset [871:256c3f314374] by
- defaultTest script finding threshold for file size above which closing blocks.
- 09:34 Ticket #51 (_FTPFile.close() blocks after reading only a part of a file) created by
- After opening a remote file for reading, a subsequent call of the file's …
- 22:32 Changeset [870:91c408781e68] by
- defaultSupport "s" (socket) as mode character (thanks to Stefano Masini).
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.